Working at RBA
At Richard Barnes Academy, we provide more than just an education for our young people. We create an innovative, personalised alternative learning environment where everyone acquires the belief, opportunities and skills to succeed.
We couldn’t do this without our team of passionate, talented and dedicated staff, all of whom are united by our values and desire to provide the best possible education, care and opportunities for our learners.
We are always on the lookout to recruit ambitious, focused and engaging colleagues who can help us in the next step of our journey. Could this be you?
As a member of staff at Richard Barnes Academy, you will be provided with:
- Excellent salary package
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust
- Local Government pension scheme
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment with learners who take pride in their school
- An inclusive and collaborative approach
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the Trust
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership
- Opportunity to engage in research-informed practice to improve outcomes
If you are interested in joining us, please get in touch with the academy via
firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in touch with you.