School-aged children and young people (primary and secondary) who are in receipt of benefit-related free school meals can receive 16 sessions at HAF provisions during the Summer holidays at no cost.
The sessions will include a range of activities and all food is also included for free.
A link to the providers offering the programme can be found HERE
As a parent of one of our students, you may be entitled to free school meals on a daily basis. This could represent a daily amount of £2.20, making approximate savings to you of £418 per school year.
This saving will benefit you as a family but would also help you support your school, providing £430 per annum, per student in the school budget.
We are happy to help you achieve this saving.
An application form can be downloaded by clicking the link.
A pupil whose parent/carer receives any of the following benefits is entitled to a Free School Meal:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance (JSA(IB))
- Employment and Support Allowance (Income Related) (ESA (IR))
- Child Tax Credit (CTC), provided you do not also receive Working Tax Credit and have an annual income, as assessed by the Inland Revenue, that does not exceed £16,190*
- Guarantee Credit element of State Pension Credit
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
Children who receive IS or IBJSA in their own right are also entitled to free school meals.
Guidelines for applying for Free School Meals
- This application must be completed by the person in receipt of the benefit
- Download the application form here
- Contact the reception at school for an application form to be sent by post
- Complete the application form in full
- Return completed application form to school (by post or in person/with student)
The application will be processed and should further information be required; you will be contacted by a member of the team.
Anyone not qualifying will be notified in writing.
- Pahari (Pakistan)
- Portuguese (Any Other)